1:1 Supermarket Tour // 75 min // $175
- Ever feel lost at the Supermarket?
- Feel lost in the produce aisle?
- It looks gluten-free but again, is it really?
- Do you wonder what the difference in organic vs regular produce for your health?
- Confused as to why organic is all the rave?
- Don’t know what to buy? Get overwhelmed?
- Can’t deal with the crowds while you stand there hopelessly in the aisle?
- Can’t decode the labels?
- It looks healthy but is it really?
- Why are there so many leafy greens, and what’s Kale?
- Does eating seasonally confuse you?
- Are you are wandering around aimlessly unsure of exactly what to get and why?
- Is it organic?
- Is it a GMO? What’s a GMO?
- Are pesticides bad? Does it even matter?
- Is local bad too?
- Wondering how to save money with your new lifestyle?
- Want this experience to be fun?
These days you have to become your own food detective. Your body, your vessel.
Companies are calling products gluten-free when they are not, so you have to know how to read your labels.
Natural, Sugar-Free, No Additives, Great source of are being labeled all over products that aren’t the best for us, so how can we walk into a market and know what to buy.
This is where I come in.
With me, by your side, YOUR supermarket tour will be educational, fun, easy and effortless.
Does this sound like you?
- Ever wonder how you’ll navigate the supermarket when you feel so overwhelmed?
- Ever wish you had someone right beside you to bounce questions off of?
- Ever wish you had someone right beside you to guide you while at the same time get you out of there in a timely manner?
- Ever wish you can say to your coach, let me give you my list and you handle it?
- Ever wish you could actually leave a supermarket WITH gluten-free food and lots of it?
- Ever wish you had someone like me to take you or handle your market needs?
Hi. I’ve been waiting for you.
Going to the Supermarket is one of my favorite things to do!!
Even with 40+ food sensitivities, Celiac Disease, Leaky Gut, chronic SIBO, chronic Candida, and elimination diets galore I am still fascinated and inspired by the supermarket. It’s one of my favorite activities!! I find it therapeutic, relaxing and inspiring, so let me help you feel that way too.