Dandelion Green Juice Elixir
The more bitter the juice, the harder to drink. That's why this dandelion green juice elixir that is essential for detox and better digestion is loaded with dark cherries, nectarine, and romaine leaves.
Servings: 1 people
- 1 ½ cups dandelion stems and leaves
- 2 large romaine leaves
- 12 small-medium sized romaine leaves
- 1 cup pitted dark cherries
- ⅓ cup pineapple
- ¼ cup nectarine ripe
- 1 ½ cup spring water
- 1 cup ice
Blast all ingredients together except ice in a high-speed blender until well blended
Using a Nutbag over a bowl with ice in it, pour the mixture into the bag and strain the juice from the bag into the bowl. Discard the pulp.
Pour over ice into a large glass and enjoy with a straw immediately
- It is best to drink your juice immediately because the veggies start to decompose. If you can't drink it immediately try and drink it as soon as you can rather than waiting hours.
- It is best to make your drink the day you plan to drink it. I do not suggest making a juice the night before because the veggies will decompose
- Strive for organic whenever possible.
- You can buy a cheap nutbag on Amazon. I have the cotton mesh one. I never leave home without it.