Apple Aloe Tart Green Juice
Green juices are meant to taste good while packing in the nutrients. If you are drinking juices you don't like, look no further. Adding Granny Smith apple to your green juice will make a sweet difference and it's also loaded with refreshing cucumber, immunity-boosting spinach, and aloe for a soothing finish. Naturally vegan too!
Servings: 1 person
nut milk bag
Large bowl or cup
- 1 cup skinless cucumber chopped
- 1 large handful spinach leaves
- 2 squeezes lemon juice from half a lemon
- ½ medium sized green apple granny smith
- 1 tbsp aloe vera juice organic
- ½-1 cup spring water
- 4-5 ice cubes
Blast all of the ingredients together (minus the aloe, and ice) in a blender until smooth.
Using a nut milk bag strain the juice mixture over a large bowl filled with 4-5 ice cubes.
Strain mixture through the nut milk bag. Squeezing until you've gotten all the juice out. Then discard pulp. Pour the juice into a glass and serve with a straw.
- Sometimes apple can be grainy, so make sure you blend it for a longer amount of time.
- If you don’t have Aloe Vera juice, try the gel or the actual plant inner fillet.
Measurements do not need to be exact. Play.
- When it comes to juices always use organic or follow the dirty dozen and clean 15.