Dairy-Free Tootsie Roll Smoothie
Dairy-free Tootsie Roll Smoothie! Imagine a smoothie that tastes like a thick milkshake and happens to taste like a Tootsie Roll? Naturally sweetened, no added sugar, and lots of chocolate! Dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup raw broccoli (1 large chunk)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup chopped cucumber skinless
- ¾ cup ripe honeydew
- 4 tbsp ripe avocado
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp maca root powder
- 3-4 drops pure liquid stevia
- 4 ice cubes
In a high-speed blender add the milk, and broccoli and blast until liquid.
Add in the chia seeds. Let sit for 3 minutes to thicken.
Add in all remaining ingredients except the ice and stevia. Blast until well blended, and creamy.
Lastly, add in the ice and stevia, give it one more spin, and transfer the smoothie mixture to a glass jar or cup and freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Sipping smoothies through a fun straw makes the smoothie drinking experience even more fun
- If you cannot afford organic do not worry, use what you have
- Not a fan of coconut milk? Use cashew milk, hemp milk, tigernut milk, or your milk of choice
- If broccoli is too hard to digest you can cook or steam it first, then freeze it. Doing it this way adds digestion optimization.
- Want a thinner consistency? Add more milk
- Want it thicker? Add more avocado
- Want it sweeter? Add 2 Medjool dates