Paleo 30-Second Chocolate Sauce
Paleo 30-Second Chocolate Sauce! This chocolate sauce can be made in 30 seconds! It's easy and delicious. Sweetened with pure maple syrup, gluten-free, nut-free & vegan too.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tbsp coconut oil solid
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp dark amber maple syrup pure
- 1-2 pints organic strawberries with or without stem
In a custard cup or small bowl add coconut oil and melt for 20 seconds.
Remove from microwave and add in cocoa and mix till well blended smooth.
Stir in maple syrup and mix again till well blended.
Serve when ready.
- Do not double this batch. If you want to make more, make each batch separately
- Do not increase the sweetener or decrease it
- Do not substitute the sweetener
- You can use raw cacao or cocoa powder
- I also love this coconut oil
- For Candida diets - Omit all sugar and just use cocoa powder and coconut oil