Cantaloupe Pumpkin Vegan Smoothie
This Cantaloupe Pumpkin Vegan Smoothie is an unreal pairing of fruits and vegetables! It's creamy, tastes incredibly sweet without sugar, and is filling!
Servings: 2 servings
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree canned
- ½ cup Cauliflower florets, frozen
- 1 cup ripe Cantaloupe packed
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1-2 cups ice
- 1 drop liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp avocado optional for extra creaminess
- ½ cup additional Cantaloupe optional for extra sweetness
First blast both the coconut milk and cauliflower until well blended.
Then add all other ingredients together in a high-speed blender except for the ice till smooth and creamy.
Add ice and blast again. Serves 2.
I love using So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk as it is certified gluten-free or you can make your own. // I also love using Nu Naturals liquid stevia as my choice of sweetener for this smoothie. // Both products can be found on Amazon, Thrive Market, Whole Foods, or in local health food stores. //