The Fudgiest Chocolate Popsicle Recipe
6 ingredients combined together to create the fudgiest gluten-free chocolate popsicle recipe ever! Using whole foods including hemp milk, avocado, cacao. Sweetened with maple syrup. This chocolate popsicle is dark, decadent, and rich in both textures and flavors. Also dairy-free, nut-free, vegan, and paleo.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 cups unsweetened hemp seed milk , or plant milk of choice
- 1 medium-sized avocado ,ripe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 1/4 tsp pink salt or sea salt
Blast together the avocado and plant milk in the high-speed blender till well blended.
Then add all other ingredients and blend again till creamy and mixed well.
Using a measuring cup pour mixture into popsicle molds and tap the mold against the table to loosen air bubbles. Then freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
Once popsicles are ready to come out of the freezer run the mold part under warm to hot water to loosen the popsicles and then pull them out of the molds.
Store them in a ziplock bag OR plastic container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Homemade hemp milk is better to use because it is thicker, but it won't kill the recipe if you can't make it or don't have access to homemade
- When it comes to maple syrup, use pure grade, it is more expensive, but a healthier option with zero added ingredients
- Make sure your unsweetened cocoa powder is gluten-free
- Make sure the Stevia powder you decide to use is Pure Uncut Stevia, which means there are no other added ingredients like maltodextrin. I like SweetLeaf Stevia.
- Liquid form and powder form of Stevia are different in baking. This recipe calls for powder form