Coconut Yogurt Popsicles
Healthy, homemade coconut fruit popsicles! An easy recipe perfect as a healthy Summer treat, or afternoon snack. Just 5 real food ingredients including tangy coconut yogurt, and no added sugar!
Servings: 6 popsicles
- 1 cup coconut yogurt unsweetened, dairy-free
- 1/2 cup raw coconut water
- 1/4 cup spring water
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder
- 2 tbsp additional coconut water or spring water your choice
Blast all the ingredients in a blender on high until well combined.
Using a measuring cup with a spout, pour the coconut mixture into the popsicle molds, cover with the lid, add the sticks, and put in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
Once they are frozen plan to remove the popsicles from the mold by running the mold under warm/hot water to wedge the popsicles out.
Store in the freezer in a concealed bag or tray for up to 6 months, and enjoy at your leisure.
- I love using Harmless Harvest for all of my coconut water needs. Their product is pure and actually tastes real.
- Anita's Coconut Creamline and Coyo are my favorite brands to use. However, any plant-based yogurt or coconut yogurt can work as long as the ingredients are good.