Celery Lemon Juice
This celery lemon juice is refreshing, light, gut healing, and not the least bit salty like most celery juices. Easy to make, refreshing & not overpowering. She’s delicious and made in a blender.
- ¾ cup celery chopped
- 1 cup zucchini peeled, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber peeled, chopped
- 1 thick slice cucumber peeled, about ¼-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice fresh-squeezed
- ¾ cup water filtered, spring
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blast on high until well blended, then set aside.
Place a large bowl on the countertop, and using a nut-milk bag strain the mixture through the bag (milk it like a cow).
The mixture in the bowl is drinkable and the pulp left in the nut-milk bag should be discarded.
Serve your juice on the rocks (lots of ice) with a straw and enjoy!
- You can use a cheesecloth or a nut-milk bag to strain your juices. It’s the easiest way without using a juicer without having major cleanup.
- You can purchase your Nut-Milk bag on Amazon – not all are created equal.