This celery lemon juice is refreshing, light, gut healing, and not the least bit salty like most celery juices. Easy to make, refreshing & not overpowering. She's delicious and made in a blender.
I first got on the celery juice kick through Medical Medium. While I was healing my own gut from rounds of chronic Sibo and intestinal yeast overgrowth I was consistently researching all different ways of gut healing. I fell in love with the wise words of Anthony William the author of Medical Medium and began to use some of his practices daily especially the idea of using celery juice as a powerful healing aid in acid reflux, and gut healing.
According to Anthony Celery juice is the magic juice that heals most tummy issues, helps with SIBO, and chronic acid reflux issues plus it drastically decreases inflammation! If used as a daily ritual for a number of days if not weeks a seemingly insurmountable but surmountable amount of healing can take place.
And no. You cannot eat the celery, it must be juiced. The effects are not the same in any way. In fact, eating celery while dealing with SIBO can feel like a nightmare, but drinking it is different. With that said...Most celery juice is super salty. It's the good salts don't get me wrong, and it's super healing for your gut, but it's pretty hard to drink if you're not an avid green juice drinker. Even if you've had some green juices, this one although light looking is pretty hard to swallow taste-wise.
It's why I always say either water it down with fresh water, add tons of ice or add other harmonious veggies and fruits.
It sounds weird to water down a juice but celery juice is super salty as I mentioned and it has a strong flavor. Watering celery juice down is actually a godsend in taste. And you're getting so much more water in your body, hello hydration!
While there are certain juices I'd never water down, celery is not one of them. Bring on the extra water! It's so refreshing and hydrating.
I drink it both ways. But like I said - not all love it, it's a harder juice to fall for. And a harder one taste-wise to get used to or tolerate. That's why I have a stellar way to make celery juice not only taste good but have you coming back for seconds!
In case you are new to the BOUNTIFUL healing factors of CELERY JUICE - LISTEN UP!
It's wild, but drinking celery juice in the morning on an empty stomach expedites your gut healing in ways that will shock you. You will literally feel better. You will notice the benefits quickly.
Those stomach pains you always have will lighten and with continued use of celery juice as part of your healing toolbox you gain healing. That burning in your esophagus will ease, and suddenly that pain down the center of your stomach will alleviate itself.
Celery juice is magical for the following conditions (should not be in replace of meds, but in addition to):
- Acid reflux / chronic acid reflux
- Celiac disease
- SIBO healing
- Leaky Gut
- Gut Healing
- Stomach pains
- Overall stomach health
4 Celery Juice Facts from Medical Medium
- Neutralizes and flushes toxins out from the Liver
- Critical for chronic Acid Reflux
- Helps restore Adrenals
- Drastically lowers overall chronic inflammation
This is my version of Medical Medium's Celery Juice Recipe
Celery Lemon Juice
- nut milk bag
- ¾ cup celery chopped
- 1 cup zucchini peeled, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber peeled, chopped
- 1 thick slice cucumber peeled, about ¼-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice fresh-squeezed
- ¾ cup water filtered, spring
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blast on high until well blended, then set aside.
- Place a large bowl on the countertop, and using a nut-milk bag strain the mixture through the bag (milk it like a cow).
- The mixture in the bowl is drinkable and the pulp left in the nut-milk bag should be discarded.
- Serve your juice on the rocks (lots of ice) with a straw and enjoy!
- You can use a cheesecloth or a nut-milk bag to strain your juices. It's the easiest way without using a juicer without having major cleanup.
- You can purchase your Nut-Milk bag on Amazon - not all are created equal
I cannot wait till you start to feel the amazing healing effects of celery juice! Definitely tell me what you think!