Healthy Cantaloupe Green Smoothie (dairy-free)
This yummy healthy Cantaloupe Green Smoothie is creamy, thick, and tastes like a milkshake but dairy-free and banana-free! Using cantaloupe and avocado for taste, texture, sweetness, and creamy factor, parsley as a pop of green and plant-based milk. Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened tiger nut milk
- ½ cup spring water
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe, ripe
- 1 large handful curly parsley
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1-2 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp optional: cod liver oil
- I like to make my tiger nut milk homemade. Here’s the tiger nut milk recipe.
- Tiger nuts are actually not a nut but a tuber root veggie that is certified paleo, gluten-free, and vegan.
- If you want to buy the tiger nut milk, then look for the brand Organic Gemini which is sold at Whole Foods and other various places. Check their website for other locations.
- If you don't want to use tiger nuts, then use your preferred plant milk.
- If you don’t like flax seeds, you can sub in chia seeds.
- Don’t be afraid to grab that large handful of parsley! : )