Chocolate Coconut Cream Gluten-Free Fudgesicles
Dark, decadent, creamy, and fudgy! These Chocolate Coconut Cream Gluten-Free Fudgesicals are dangerously rich. Made with coconut milk, raw cacao powder, avocado, and stevia. Under 6 ingredients, sugar-free, dairy-free, paleo, and vegan!
Servings: 10 fudgesicles
- ⅔ cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 cup lite canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup ripe avocado
- ½ cup cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- ¾ cup spring water
- 8-10 drops liquid stevia
Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender like a Nutribullet or a Vitamix and blend well.
Pour mixture into a liquid measuring cup, and pour it into each popsicle mold. Close the lid and add wooden sticks. Gently tap the mold against the counter to ensure all air bubbles disappear.
Freeze for at least 4 or overnight.
- If you use a small avocado, you will want to use ½ avocado flesh.
- If you want to use a sweetener other then Stevia, then use 1-2 tablespoons of real maple syrup, but know that would not be candida diet-friendly.
- If you feel that your mixture is too thick, add more water, but keep in mind it is meant to be creamy. If you do not have enough mixture for 10 popsicles, then add more water.
- My favorite brands of Liquid Stevia are Sweet Leaf, Nu Naturals Alcohol-Free Stevia, and as a treat, I love the NOW Chocolate Liquid Stevia.
- If you don't have a popsicle mold buy my favorite popsicle mold. It's durable and comes with the sticks. You'll have it forever!
- As far as canned coconut milk goes I adore Thrive Market both full fat and Lite.