Arugula Parsley Green Juice
An easy 5-ingredient juice recipe that includes arugula, parsley, grapefruit, lime, and hemp seeds. Full of powerful nutrients and a deliciously mild, flavorful taste. Naturally gluten-free, vegan, and whole 30 compliant.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 medium-sized handful arugula microgreens sprouted
- 1 large handful Italian parsley
- 2 medium-sized wedges grapefruit no rind
- 1 quarter lime no rind
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds organic
- 2 ½ cups spring water
- ⅓ cup donut peach optional for sweetness
- 2 handfuls ice cubes
Blast on high all ingredients together except the ice in a high-speed blender till well blended.
Using a Nut-milk bag over a large bowl, pour the juice mixture into the nut-milk bag and strain the juice into the bowl. Discard pulp in bag.
Add ice and serve.
- Only use the peach if you want a sweet juice.