Gluten-Free Coconut Cookie Popsicles
These creamy, dreamy Gluten-Free Coconut Cookie Popsicles dipped in chocolate and cookies are super easy to make! They are gluten-free and filled with coconut yogurt, spring water, raw coconut water, and topped with cacao powder, cookies, crushed, and melted dark chocolate. A decadent treat to say the least.
Servings: 6 people
Popsicle Mold and sticks
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy-free yogurt
- ½ cup coconut water not from concentrate
- ¼ cup spring water
- ¼ tsp pure stevia
- 1 box healthy cookies of choice
- 2 bars dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil sold or melted for chocolate thinning
In a high-speed blender blast together the yogurt, water, stevia, and coconut water until smooth.
Pour popsicle mixture into each popsicle mold, cover, and add sticks. Tap the mold on the countertop to pop any air bubbles before freezing for 6 hours or overnight.
Once frozen remove popsicles from the freezer. Run warm/hot water on them to loosen from their molds. Then put popsicles back in the freezer so we can make the chocolate shell and crush the cookies.
Remove popsicles from the freezer and dip each one into the chocolate mixture making sure to coat all sides.
Then dip into the cookie crumbles and cover with cookie crumbles using a spoon to ensure they stick to the chocolate. Freeze again for 20 minutes. Then enjoy, and store frozen.
- If you can tolerate dairy yogurt try Greek yogurt or plain dairy yogurt.
- If you cannot tolerate coconut use your choice of unsweetened plant yogurt or plain dairy yogurt, switch the coconut oil for ghee, and switch out the coconut water for more spring water.