Are you willing to take a different route towards healing?
1:1 Health Coaching with JULIE ROSENTHAL
Your Autoimmune Disease, chronic illness, and chronic health conditions do not need to be your EVERYTHING. You do not need to become your disease and lose yourself in the process. Where you are right now in life does not define where you’ll be in the future. You have the power to progress and grow. Health coaching will give you that power.
Does this sound like your life?
- Doctor hopping
- Frustrated by all of the medical testings with zero answers
- Tired of doctors telling you nothing is wrong, or that it’s all in your head when you know it’s not
- Constantly worried about your conditions to the point that it impacts your relationships negatively
- React to EVERYTHING?! (food, chemical, environmental)
- Heavy brain fog, but 100% gluten-free // gluten-free and dairy-free
- Sick of all the random hair loss, acne, and other mystery conditions
- More than just gluten-free and still having complications
- Food allergy symptoms but test negative
- Diagnosed Celiac or Gluten-Sensitive and wondering why the gluten-free diet isn’t enough
- Manage a health condition that’s worsening such as Celiac Disease, Gluten-Sensitivity, SIBO, Candida overgrowth, food sensitivities, acid reflux, cystic acne, Rosacea, mystery digestive issues, vitamin deficiencies, malabsorption due to Celiac, Leaky Gut, Telogen Effluvium (hair loss) Vitamin D or Ferritin deficiencies, high cortisol levels, Adrenal Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue, nutrient deficiencies, brain fog or other mystery symptoms and you just can’t take it anymore!
- Having trouble transitioning into a healthy gluten-free diet/lifestyle
- Feel overwhelmed by having to manage your health conditions on your own
- Tired of not being supported
- Need something more but can’t pinpoint what it is
- Research everything and nothing seems to fit
- Feel stuck?
- Feel like you are becoming your illness?
- Freak out when you have setbacks and flares?
- Get upset when everyone around you doesn’t understand what you are going through?
- Feel like you’re at the end of your rope?
- Feel like western medicine isn’t enough?
- On the cusp of giving up?
Do you want to feel healthier, vibrant, full of life, aligned but don’t know where to start?
Then I need to ask you a question and it’s important. It determines if you are ready to work with a coach, and why you so desperately NEED a holistic health coach.
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
If you’ve answered YES then you are ready.
I know that health trauma can change a person, and I would like to hold space for you.
I have been exactly where you are right now at this point in your life. I was “there” for years! I know what it feels like to be in hell, to feel like no one is going to understand let alone support you during this time. I so get you because I was you. But I learned something along the way especially when I started health coaching that I’d like to share:
- By becoming a team player in my own healing, developing a spiritual practice and taking a holistic approach, I was able to overhaul my entire lifestyle and begin to heal
I had to learn how to rebuild and find a new way of healing that would work for my body.
From 2006 to the Summer of 2012 I would have told you that the gluten-free diet was the end all be all to manage Celiac Disease or a Gluten-Sensitivity.
Mid-2012 little by little my health began to deteriorate and I slowly began to learn and understand that the gluten-free diet wasn’t enough anymore. Something had shifted. It was now much more then Celiac Disease.
I spent YEARS doctor hopping and looking for answers. Everything was falling apart. I literally thought “why me” as I sat in the corner of my apartment crying. I thought that it would be like this forever! Western medicine wasn’t working anymore. I didn’t know what to do.
And THAT is when my journey really began. It wasn’t just about diet anymore, it was about EVERYTHING.
In 2014, I was diagnosed with Chronic SIBO, Chronic Candida Overgrowth, Leaky Gut, a boatload of vitamin deficiencies that I couldn’t maintain proper levels of due to malabsorption, Adrenal Fatigue, high Cortisol levels, 40 + food sensitivities, Telogen Effluvium, and many more conditions on top of my 2006 Celiac Disease diagnosis. Read my story here
In 2018 I was diagnosed with a partial labral tear in my hip from a dancing/yoga accident and early onset of arthritis in both hips and hip dysplasia as the cherry on top that forced me to walk with a cane for close to 1 1/4 years. Then in 2019, SIBO and Leaky Gut all over again. Let’s just say the last year has really tested my confidence and having a health coaching program like this helped me get through it all!
I now know that going gluten-free ISN’T always enough.
We often need much more self-care management and other food eliminations that inflame the body than just a gluten-free diet.
In order to heal, food is medicine and self-care is your lifeline.
As a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach, recipe developer, food sensitivity queen, Certified Angel Card Reader and spiritual mentor I have studied all the major dietary theories, healing techniques, self-care practices, and will help you discover what approach works best for your 1:1 health coaching journey.
I practice a holistic approach to healing, health, and wellness which means that I look at how ALL areas of your life are connected by combining food, a spiritual practice, and self-care management to inspire total wellness. I believe all three elements are the secret ingredients of healing.
“Vibrate with the cosmos and the cosmos shall clear the path.” Yogi Bhajan
I designed these programs and sessions to LOVE you up!
So, let’s get something straight:
No one diet works for everyone.
No one way of healing works for everyone.
And this is why I love 1:1 health coaching. As a health coach, I believe in bio-individuality.
That means that each person heals differently.
The iin Holistic Health Coaching Roadmap
BIO INDIVIDUALITY ™
The concept of Bio-individuality ™ is the idea that each person has a portion of unique food, lifestyle and self-care needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run. Working on the principle of bio-individuality, I support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background.
Rather than dwelling on fat and calories, I’ll work with you to focus on the concept of whole foods, real nutrients, real benefits and we will create a plan that is completely customized for you. We’ll find the foods and lifestyle choices that best support you, so you can make gradual lifelong changes that match how you dream to feel even with Autoimmune Disease or Chronic health conditions.
The Integrative Nutrition Plate emphasizes the importance of local and organic produce, whole grains, high-quality proteins, healthy fats, and water. It shows you how a plate should appear at mealtime and emphasizes the importance of proportions and portion sizes. To complete the picture the plate is surrounded by lifestyle factors that create optimal health: relationship, career, physical activity, and spirituality. I’ll introduce you to some of the healthiest foods on the planet and teach you how to find what’s best for your unique body.
PRIMARY FOOD ™
It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat that affects our health, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity, and spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. Primary food IS self-care and self-love. These two factors are just as important as everything else you do for your well-being. I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body, the right self-care for your body to living an inspired life.
Self-care is not a luxury, it is a necessity.
My mission with health coaching is to help you heal and manage your conditions with ease so you can feel vibrant, supported, aligned, set-back free, happy, and healthy beyond your Autoimmune disease or chronic health condition. Life-long.
FOOD // CLEAN EATING // INTUITIVE EATING
- Learn how to heal your gut with simple strategies that make a huge impact
- Understand how to eliminate foods that don’t love you back and add in ones that do
- Become food sensitivity detective
- Master how to guide yourself through elimination diets without feeling deprived
- Learn how to navigate the grocery store with ease
- Discover how easy it is to plan and create simple clean eating meals
- Understand why you need to incorporate MORE plants into your diet
- Master how to crowd out refined sugars and replace them with healthier sugars
- Learn how to give your pantry a complete and total makeover, so that the foods you need are within reach
- Know how to remove toxins from your body that are making you sick; chemicals, environmental and food
- Practice the concept of Intuitive and seasonal eating & how it relates to healing autoimmune disease, gut health, and food sensitivities
- Conquer simple ways to healthify your life, or transition from one diet lifestyle to another with multiple allergies and sensitivities
GLUTEN-FREE // GLUTEN-FREE EATING // GLUTEN-FREE LIVING
- Learn how to transition into the healthy gluten-free diet without feeling deprived
- Master living a healthy gluten-free life with ease
- Gain clarity and insight on staying Celiac / Gluten-free safe in and out of the house
- Discover how gluten cross-contamination and hidden gluten can be the culprit to many mystery symptoms
- Learn kitchen prep for a healthy gluten-free household
- Discover ease during the holidays
- Learn how to give your pantry a complete and total gluten-free makeover, so that the foods you need are within reach
- Know what to do if going gluten-free isn’t enough, and how to tackle it, ASAP
- Gain clarity by learning how to read gluten-free labels and what to look for
- Master how to dine out gluten-free and free-from
- Find out what needs (food, medications, cosmetics) to be gluten-free for your autoimmune disease or condition and eliminate with ease
- Learn how to tackle calling manufacturers for gluten-free confirmations on medications, ingredients, manufacturing policies
SELF-CARE // SELF-LOVE // PRIMARY FOOD
- Understand & master how to be a team player in your own healing
- Discover how to use your body as a compass and create a self-care toolbox that will help you for life
- Gain clarity on how to manage your chronic health condition, Celiac Disease or other Autoimmune Disease on a daily basis through spiritual practice
- Design your own DIY beauty practices that work best for your flares
- Learn how to detect what vitamins and minerals you are deficient in, how to read your results and understand supplementation
- Understand why self-care practices are necessary and essential in reversing autoimmune conditions and chronic health conditions
- Gain knowledge on what to do when you’ve lost hope medically, and where to turn next
- Be able to move past the “what should have been” and learn how to accept your NOW and proceed accordingly
- Learn how to create a solid team of supportive doctors
- Create small new changes that make a major impact on your life
- Design your ideal meditation practice and learn how to implement it into your daily life
- Understand how journaling creates a positive impact on your life
- Discover the art of decluttering and how it impacts creating space for more than just things
- Discover the healing art of music and how it can transform your life
- Learn to enhance your life with alternative practices, mind, body, and soul healing practices as an aid in your healing
SPIRITUALITY // SPIRITUAL PRACTICE // SOUL // CONNECTION
- Learn how to find joy in your story
- Discover how to tap into your intuition and follow your gut
- Gain insight on how to learn from your darkness
- Move past your old perceptions – and shift your perspective
- Master being open to a new process and way of thinking
- Create a gratitude practice even in your darkest moments
- Discover how to develop your very own spiritual practice and rituals
- Discover Life’s signs, and learn how to be open to signs because they can guide you
- Find your inner power and gain tips on how to stop self-sabotage
- Learn the art of gratitude and how it can change your life
- Understand how to cultivate a positive outlook and mindset in life and what it can do for you
- Learn how to take small steps to start reversing (not curing) your condition as soon as possible
Working together you’ll learn how to manage your lifestyle effortlessly and with ease. You’ll just know what to do going forward because we are going to train that muscle.
You will have at your fingertips a box of self-care tools personalized to you to help you manage your lifestyle for life.
You will learn how to create the exact roadmap you need for life managing your condition.
You will no longer question what you need, instead, you will learn how to trust your inner guide.
You will no longer be afraid of what if, or what happens now or next.
When in a flare, you’ll know exactly what to do with minimal freakout.
By the time we are finished working together, you’ll know how to be a team player in your own healing, and how to be proactive and take aligned action in regards to your health and healing. You’ll know how to take the next step, and the next step after that and more. Healing will become second nature, like drinking water or sleeping.
You will no longer feel sad, lost, incompetent, unable to help yourself heal. Making changes will become easy and fun. You will become your own right-hand gal, your biggest supporter. You’ll learn how to go into immediate aligned action with ease.
Are you ready to find peace and drop the struggle?
“I’ve never seen any life transformation that didn’t begin with the person in question finally getting tired of their own bullshit.” Elizabeth Gilbert
Conditions I specialize in:
- Celiac Disease
- Non-Celiac Gluten-Sensitivity (Gluten-Intolerance)
- Candida overgrowth
- Gut Healing
- Leaky Gut
- Food sensitivities
- Cross-Reactive Food Sensitivities
- Acid Reflux
- Autoimmune Disease Self Care and Mindfulness Management
- Vitamin deficiencies
- High Cortisol levels (stress hormone)
- Women’s Telogen Effluvium / Hair loss
- Chronic Fatigue
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Cystic Acne
- Vulvodynia / Pelvic Floor Muscle Spasms
Diets I specialize in:
- Healthy gluten-free diet
- Standard gluten-free diet
- Clean eating
- Paleo diet
- Whole 30
- Candida diet
- Sugar-free diet
- Nut-free diet
- Coconut-free diet
- Soy-free diet
- Dairy-free diet
- Grain-free diet
- Egg-free diet
- Yeast-free diet
- Other food allergies or sensitivities custom to the client is ALWAYS workable. Examples of food allergies or sensitivities are corn-free, lemon-free, vanilla-free, banana-free, garlic-free, citrus-free, onion-free, broccoli-free, sesame-free, and many more.
I am dedicated to helping my clients live beyond Celiac Disease, Autoimmune Disease, and chronic health conditions.
I wholeheartedly believe that you can fall in love with your lifestyle beyond your illness.
It is your birthright to experience MORE joy, MORE happiness, AND to feel WHOLE.
This program is designed to make you feel good again!
Are we fit to work together? (Well, maybe…)
I specialize in working with women who have Celiac Disease, NCGS, Gluten-Intolerance, and need to lead a healthy gluten-free lifestyle for life or women who need to lead a gluten-free lifestyle due to disease or lifestyle choices.
I also specialize in helping women get to the root cause of their mystery symptoms, food sensitivities, gut-healing problems, acne, hair, and chronic health conditions. Some of these conditions relate to gluten, while others do not.
I have coached over so many women that need to go beyond the gluten-free diet in order to heal their root causes.
If you are looking to lead a healthy gluten-free lifestyle or a gluten-free & beyond lifestyle then I’m your coach.
If you are looking for a holistic way to heal that includes a spiritual practice then I am also your coach.
I’m also your coach if:
- You know in your heart of hearts what you are currently doing isn’t working anymore
- You want to find something that works so you can heal
- You are willing to put in the time and the work to make massive shifts
- You want to be a team player in your healing and take aligned action with the support of a coach
- You need help getting from A – B (which will feel like A-Z)
- You are ready to do everything in your power to help heal your body
We are not a fit if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix
- You’re not willing to experiment in the kitchen
- You can’t make yourself a priority
- You are not willing to do the work
- You often cancel appointments
“The only thing that is required for healing is a lack of fear.” A Course in Miracles
Get the tools you need to get your health needs met.
As your Certified health coach and spiritual guide, we will work, teach, and learn together. I will meet you where you are. You will talk. I will listen. I will talk. Together we will:
- Connect the dots between where you are right now to where you want to be
- Figure out why this very issue could be sabotaging and blocking you from moving forward
- Create your personal blueprint
- Identify nutritional and self-care red flags and help you understand what loves your body and what do not
- Set personal goals and work towards small daily changes (small daily changes = massive moves)
- Provide insight, inspiration, and support to help you feel your best
HOW IT WORKS:
Because of the pandemic, all appointments will be virtual via skype/zoom/facetime calls or phone calls.
Ready to dive in?
Option 1: single session / Health Tune-up // $185 // 50 min
Looking for quick tips? Eating tips, healing tips, nutrition, wellness, or soul tips to help you healthify your life? Do you want to HEAL that one thing that’s really bothering you and you need holistic tips? Hair? Acne? Gluten-Free? Allergy-Friendly living. Want to feel healthier now? Need meal ideas? Need help transitioning to a healthy gluten-free lifestyle? Need to know how to read labels and what to look out for? Need tips on sugar-free eating, or less processed ingredients? Or do you need spiritual health tips or quick soulful inspiration with Julie (me) about anything related to health, nutrition, wellness, business, soul or healing?
All payments are made via PayPal and must be approved by PayPal before we get the party started. Please note there is a 48-hour cancellation policy and there are no refunds if the appointment is canceled in less then 48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
Option 2: Package // Power Health Circle // $525 // Per Month
What your package includes:
- 2, 50-minute calls (on the phone or live in NYC) per month. That’s one call every other week!
- A detailed set of notes sent straight to your email inbox with resources galore, following our appointment.
- Unlimited email and text support access: a call from the market, from a restaurant, want me to talk to a manager? Put me on the phone! Need a manufacturer check? Need fast support? Text me or email me. I am here for you!
- 2, 1-card Angel Card readings or Positive Mindset readings to guide and inspire you sent directly to your inbox or as a personal 20 minute live in-person session.
- PERK: Beyond the month, the ability of time we coach together is up to you. Instead of being locked into a long package, you will have the freedom to schedule and pay month by month.
- Self-care exercises to ground you
- Guided meditations to keep you calm and centered
- Bedtime rituals for a healthy, anxiety-free sleep and morning rituals to start your day
- Add-ons available: 1:1 Intuitive Reading – 3 card spread
All payments are made via PayPal and must be approved by PayPal before we get to coach together. Please note there is a 48-hour cancellation policy and there are no refunds if the appointment is canceled in less then 48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
“Our session gave me hope and I really thank you. In France, we are really late about SIBO, and I am so thankful for your information.”
Noe Martinez // Hospitality // France
“Boy, you are really good at this. I’m so glad I found you!”
Amber Rochelle // Life Coach // Seattle, Washington
“Working with Julie was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made for my health. I had been struggling with food intolerances and a spiritual mindset for a while before finding Julie. With her help, I’ve been able to improve my digestion, which has completely improved the quality of my life. I would recommend Julie’s services to anyone who is struggling with their body! And I really just want people to know how much Julie can really help people grow on an emotional and spiritual level!!”
Cory Starbird // Starbird Wellness // Health Coach // California
“Your turmeric mask made my daughter’s skin glow! Your mask heals teenage skin! Now my other daughter complains that her skin is bad and I tell her to use your turmeric mask!”
Tricia P. // Life Coach and Healer // New Jersey
“You got me to go from hating green juices to loving them and making them a part of my daily ritual. I haven’t had a sinus infection in months because of you so thank you! It’s nice to not be sick all the time especially because I’m a mom of two.”
–Jennifer B. // Gemologist // New York, New York
“Thank you so so much for all of the amazing help you have given me in teaching me and showing me the way to a gluten-free life! You truly saved me and my stomach/body! I could have never realized my gluten allergy so soon without you. (sad that 10+ years is soon!). I’m so appreciative. I just want you to know I think you are really an amazing person and so kind and thoughtful.”
-Karen K. // Social Worker, Mom // New Jersey
“I thought I was just exhausted all the time! My joints were killing me and my mom passed me the celiac gene. Going back to gluten to get tests done accurately was a nightmare, my body was so sore! I couldn’t wait to call you when I got my results! Thank you for all of your help!”
-Christie G. // Mother // Albany, New York
“Surprised it took me this long to learn how to read my own labs! Now I understand why I’ve been so tired. Without Julie’s help, I wouldn’t have realized that I had any vitamin deficiencies. And I wouldn’t have been able to call my doctor and schedule the “right” type of testing. Julie is a breath of fresh air, it’s nice to have someone listen.”
-Marci G. // Marketing // New York, New York
“Hands down the best reading I’ve ever had! The detail Julie puts into her readings is amazing! I did my reading through email, but it felt like I was there with her for it because of the thoughtfulness and detail that went into it. I gained insight and clarity into the situation that I asked about. It resonated with me so much that I choked up a bit reading it. I can’t wait for my next reading!”
-Shana S. // Meditation Teacher // Long Island, New York
“I keep looking at the cards and actually when my daughter was in the hospital I kept looking at the child card that you pulled and it made me feel so comforted! Again, I so appreciate this reading, It immensely helped me and the timing was so perfect!”
-Shona Ruth S. // Special Needs Mother // Canada
“I received a much-needed confirmation from Julie’s reading to help me work on the areas I knew deep down had to be addressed. She cares about her clients and puts 100% of herself into preparing and working on her readings. It is very clear that she is passionate about helping people, takes her work very seriously and doesn’t leave one spiritual stone unturned. I look forward to periodic readings and working with Julie as it has helped me in all areas of my life.
-Jennifer M. // Holistic Health Coach & Mom // Connecticut
All payments are made via PayPal and must be approved by PayPal before we get the party started.
Please note there is a 48-hour cancellation policy and there are no refunds if the client cancels the appointment in less then 48 hours before their scheduled appointment.