Paleo 30-Second Chocolate Sauce! This chocolate sauce can be made in 30 seconds! It’s easy and delicious, sweetened with pure maple syrup, gluten-free, nut-free & vegan too.
Ever crave something super chocolaty but want to be healthy at the same time? The answer is simple.
Enter fruit dipped in chocolate sauce! It’s a no-brainer and the best snack or dessert to serve for yourself or for friends. It’s easy to make and looks like a million bucks when presented. Plus I believe nutrient-dense trumps EVERYTHING.
As a chocolate lover, it pains me to tell you that one week I didn’t have any chocolate bars in the house. For me this is shocking. If I’m not eating dark chocolate I’m usually baking with it. But somehow life got busy and I forgot to buy it. Eeek!
The dilemma was that I was having company over and I thought, “Oh man if only I had some chocolate to melt I could make chocolate sauce dipped strawberries”!
The idea lit up like a magical flame and I was hooked on the idea of having paleo chocolate sauce dipped strawberries. I had to have it. It was a must. It was a need chocolate now kind of day and I know you know what I mean.
Therefore, I changed my mindset and decided to take a chance on something I never made before.
Over the last few years of food blogging, I had seen so many bloggers making chocolate bars, chocolate coatings, chocolate sauces, chocolate drinks from chocolate baking powder and coconut oil that I got really curious. And out of desperation because I thought that combo wouldn’t be that tasty decided to give it a shot. All I can say is that I have been MISSING OUT.
YOU have been missing out too.
The best part is this chocolate sauce does not harden so you can leave it out on the table for long periods of time and still take a chocolate dip minutes, moments, hours later.
Dark Chocolate Sauce or Milk Chocolate Sauce?
Always dark chocolate!!
- Anti-inflammatory, heart-healthy, and calorie healthy
- This type of chocolate doesn’t create cystic acne
- Closest to the original cacao bean form which means more nutrients!
- It won’t hurt your tummy or any digestive disorder
- You can enjoy more as it has much less sugar without major calories and guilt
- Good for heart health
Always choose gluten-free if you have celiac or gluten-related disorders.
For this recipe, I used Hershey’s unsweetened Cocoa Powder because it is certified gluten-free and safe for Celiac’s.
Ready to make beautiful music together?
Paleo 30-Second Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil solid
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp dark amber maple syrup pure
- 1-2 pints organic strawberries de-stemmed
- In a custard cup or small bowl add coconut oil and melt for 20 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add in cocoa and mix till well blended and smooth.
- Stir in maple syrup and mix again till well blended.
- Serve when ready.
- If there is any left put it in the fridge for up to 1 week. When ready to serve again, simply reheat for 20 seconds in the microwave and enjoy it all over again.
Sick of strawberries? Try my Chocolate Dipped Figs!