So I love green juices! But I didn’t always love them. In fact up until the almost end of Nutrition school I thought they were disgusting. Yeah, I heard about all the nutrients, and the energy and the good skin and how my insides would thrive, but I still thought drinking Kale or Mustard Green and Chard mixed together with the smallest hint of apple was utterly disgusting. I even took an instagram pic of me holding my nose while drinking a very large green drink, all to throw it out midway through because I just “couldn’t”. I know you are reading this and laughing. Does this sound familiar? If you were to suggest a green smoothie? Oh, I was there. Stat! But a green Juice? No, I’ll pass.
So guess what?! Dandelion is not just a pretty flower! It’s actually an edible green! And it’s super healthy!! Especially for your intestinal tract…aka digestion…aka IBS, Celiac…
- Power punch of greens into your bloodstream STAT! No digesting. You get the magic and the natural high immediately due to the nutrient, vitamin and mineral blast.
- Vitamins A Blast-support for new cell growth, skin, hair and eyesight.
- Vitamin K-for blood clotting, headache prevention, maintains healthy bones.
- Calcium-makes strong bones, and prevents from bone damage.
- Vitamin C-promotes a healthy immune system.
- Both vitamin C and Calcium supports communication to the nervous system and supports nerve cell communication.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin, two nutrients super important for healthy eyesight.
- Just one cup of Dandelion Greens counts as 1 cup of vegetables.
- Excellent glowing skin.
- Reduce sick time, doctor time and medical time which means REDUCE doctors BILLS!!