This detoxifying Sweet-n-Tart Pink Beauty Juice is a yummy and healthy juice recipe that only uses 3 ingredients! It’s pink, it’s pretty, it’s sweet, tart, and completely delicious and made with carrots, beets, and blackberries.
What is a beauty juice?
Beauty juice is not just juice that looks pretty. Beauty juice is a healthy juice made from whole food plant-based ingredients that actually have nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that can make your body, and your skin pretty. Beauty juices are filled with antioxidants, vitamin c, b vitamins, and beta carotene.
What health benefits does a beauty juice have?
- Vitamin B helps your skin, hair, and nails grow. It’s also a detoxifier and changes your mood. A lack of vitamin B’s would cause fatigue, moodiness, exhaustion, frequent colds, hair loss, skin rashes, and migraines.
- Vitamin C is an immune booster as well as it provides anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting properties, without it you’ll notice frequent illness, black and blue marks.
- Beta Carotene is the coloring you see in bright yellow, orange, and red fruits, and vegetables. It will give you a natural glow and vibrance, and in addition, boost your immunity. Too much beta carotene can cause an orange tint that is undesirable, though not dangerous, and should be monitored by a nutritionist, health coach, or doctor.
- Vitamin A is also responsible for hair growth, nail growth, and beautiful skin. A deficiency in Vitamin A causes hair loss, brittle nails, and often cystic acne.
- Vitamin K is responsible for healthy blood clotting, lack of headaches, PMS, and it’s a bone builder! (source: Web MD)
- Antioxidants reduce and prevent the damage of oxidation, can slow down down the damage of cells, reduces the risk of many diseases, including cancers, and aids in fighting illness.
This pink juice touches your lips and transports you to an imaginative place. The more you drink the lighter, healthier, and vibrant you’ll feel! This beauty juice is refreshing, soft, tart, sweet, light, and absolutely beautiful. And I adore it over a cup of ice with a snazzy straw.
Ready to make this clean and beautiful juice together?
Sweet n Tart Pink Beauty Juice
- high-speed blender
- nut-milk bag or cheescloth
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots organic
- 2 1/4" slices raw frozen beets organic
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries organic
- 1 cup spring water not tap
- 5 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients (except the ice) into a high-speed blender and blend until all particles are blended fully.
- Over a large bowl filled with the ice, drain juice mixture through a Nut-milk bag into the bowl. Discard pulp. Pour juice with ice into 2 glasses and enjoy!
- If you want to use nonfrozen, that's okay as well.
- I prefer organic especially in juices because we don't want to drink pesticides too.
- But as always, you do you.