Paleo Wild Blueberry Lemon Chia Pudding is creamy, thick, and pudding-like with a luscious Sunbutter drizzle and plenty of fruit. Organic peaches, nectarines, lemon juice, wild blueberry superfood powder, and sunflower seed butter. A healthy, hearty, and nutritious breakfast without the guilt!
The more you eat for your body and supply your body with nourishing nutrient-dense foods the more CLARITY, ENERGY, and OVERALL well-being will bless your presence. A loaded chia pudding bowl is like eating sunshine. And since sunshine is so valuable (with all the vitamin d deficiencies) this recipe is now yours.
CHIA PUDDING AS A BASE INGREDIENT
Playing with chia pudding as your base ingredient reminds me of those frozen yogurt shops where you get to decorate your froyo with tons of fun and colorful candy toppings, fruit toppings, dried fruit, trail mix, chocolate, popcorn, and all the fun foods you can imagine.
Alternatively, instead of candy, chocolate syrup, and processed junk, you top your chia pudding with your choice of fresh organic fruits, nut or seed butter of choice, and plenty of healthy superfood add-ins. Think of this breakfast as a fun ritual because you get to choose your toppings, similarly to adding toppings to your ice cream sundae. Plus, it tastes really good.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Vital Proteins. The opinions, text, and photos are my own.
There's nothing like turning your breakfast or dessert into a beautiful ritual. And the reason I say this is because healing can be rough at times so turning your food into something beautiful, and fun can be a wonderful, positive, and hopeful way to enjoy parts of your healing. One of the best ways to be grateful for your lifestyle is to recognize the beauty before you. Healing and nourishing food is everything!
HOW TO TURN YOUR BREAKFAST INTO A LOVING RITUAL
- Your ritual does not have to be centered around a specific meal that you have on repeat
- Alternatively, it can be one ingredient that you know nourishes your body that you take daily
- Anything from superfoods superfood powders, to supplements and collagen
- Choose one and do it daily with your breakfast
- Set aside time to eat and relax your body, which means no rushing
- Be present
WHAT ARE CHIA SEEDS?
Chia seeds are edible tiny white and black seeds from the Salvia Hispanica chia plant. While tiny in size holds many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Just 1 tablespoon goes a long way. They are crunchy, and barely have a taste without seasoning, spices, or some form of natural sugar. Once water is added to chia seeds they gel up and can mimic an egg in baking, or turn into the consistency of pudding.
CHIA SEED BENEFITS
- A large source of healthy fats - omega 3 & 6
- High levels of magnesium, potassium, and calcium
- Plant-based protein
- Easily digested
- Promotes healthy bowels and helps you "go"
MORE CHIA PUDDING RECIPES
CHIA PUDDING TIPS
- Vital Proteins unflavored is my favorite to use and it's gluten-free and Celiac safe!
- So Delicious plant-based milk is certified gluten-free
- Chia seeds and all superfoods from Nuts dot com are certified gluten-free at 10ppm - just make sure you are in the gluten-free section.
- My sunflower seed butter of choice is unsweetened and by SunButter, Celiac safe, and nut-free facility
- Want to pull a card for yourself? I'm loving this oracle deck called The Spirit Guided Oracle by my dear friend Alex Levy. You can grab a deck HERE.
READY TO GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS?
Paleo Wild Blueberry Lemon Chia Pudding
- ¾ cup coconut or tigernut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ tsp additional chia seeds
- 2 tsp wild blueberry superfood powder
- ½ tsp lemon zest organic
- 1 scoop unflavored Collagen powder
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- 1 ½ tbsp sunflower seed butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 whole yellow peach or yellow nectarine sliced, ripe
MASON JAR INSTRUCTIONS:
- Add everything but the peaches and sunbutter into a jar. Give it a stir. Close the jar and shake.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Once ready remove from the fridge, give it a stir and add your sunbutter drizzle, plus your sliced fruit. Style as you wish, and enjoy.
- Add chia seeds to a bowl followed by your choice of milk. Stir well.
- Add superfood powders, collagen, lemon zest, stevia and stir again. Cover with lid or foil and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once ready give it a stir, add the amount you desire to a bowl, cut your fruit and add your sunbutter drizzle. Style as you'd like and enjoy.
Health and healing,