Strawberry chocolate avocado mousse easy as 1-2-3! Rich, decadent, and creamy. Only 4 real food ingredients. Reminds me of the old pudding I grew up with, only healthier! Vegan, paleo, gluten-free & nut-free.
Chocolaty. Fudgy. Smooth. This Chocolate Avocado Mousse recipe tastes just like an old-time chocolate mousse without dairy, eggs, and artificial ingredients. But, I'll tell you something. When I'm eating it I cannot tell the difference at all. This is everything you would want in a chocolate dip: creamy, silky, and chocolaty.
WHAT FRUITS TO PAIR WITH CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
- Strawberries are low in sugar and great for diets and low-sugar lifestyles, making this treat undeniable.
- Blackberries and raspberries are tarts with chocolate and taste really good together.
- Sweeter fruits like pineapple, mango, and orange all work wonderfully.
- Even watermelon paired with this combo is delicious!
I make chocolate mousse as a snack all the time, but I never ever thought to add it to my blog. I get a lot of questions about chia pudding and chocolate avocado mousse. How to make it, how much sugar goes into it, and how to become healthier using these options instead of dairy. Chocolate avocado pudding and mousse are so easy to make! So here we are, and here is my go-to recipe.
MORE CHOCOLATE SPREAD RECIPES
I also adore this vegan chocolate mousse recipe from Silver Linings Kitchen Blog too!
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE TIPS:
- If you sport a sugar-free lifestyle you can omit the sugar, though it will be very rich
- Only want a small amount of sugar? Add less than my recipe suggests
- Want it sweeter? Add more sweetener
- Using plant milk or milk in your recipe will make your batter have a creamier consistency
READY TO GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS?
Strawberry Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- food processor
- 2 medium-sized avocados ripe
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon plant-based milk of choice I prefer sugar-free
- pinch sea salt to taste
- 1 box organic strawberries trimmed
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- Add everything to the food processor except the strawberries and blast on high till all ingredients are well blended. Then scrape the sides with a spatula and blend again till smooth.
- Serve as a dip with organic strawberries.
Health, and love,
Cassie Autumn Tran
It would definitely take me less than a day to finish the chocolate avocado mousse! Maybe a night or even a few minutes will do the trick, haha! This looks amazing, lovely!
Hi Cassie! I agree, I'd finish that pronto! I am a true lover of sweets. Thanks so much babe I hope you enjoy!