Strawberry chocolate avocado mousse easy as 1-2-3! Rich, decadent, and creamy. Only 4 real food ingredients. Reminds me of the old pudding I grew up with, only healthier! Vegan, paleo, gluten-free & nut-free.
Chocolaty. Fudgy. Smooth. Tastes just like an old-time chocolate mousse without dairy, eggs, and artificial ingredients. But, I'll tell you something. When I'm eating it I cannot tell the difference at all. This mousse is everything you would want in a chocolate dip: creamy, silky, chocolaty.
WHAT FRUITS TO PAIR WITH CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
- Strawberries are low in sugar and great for diets and low sugar lifestyles, making this treat undeniable.
- Blackberries and raspberries are tarts with chocolate and taste really good together.
- Sweeter fruits like pineapple, mango, and orange all work wonderfully.
- Even watermelon paired with this combo is delicious!
I make chocolate mousse as a snack all the time, but I never ever thought to add it to my blog. I get a lot of questions about chia pudding and chocolate avocado mousse. How to make it, how much sugar goes into it, how to become healthier using these options instead of dairy. Chocolate avocado pudding and chocolate avocado mousse are so easy to make, I figured I'd let the other bloggers take a stab at it, but then I realized you want these types of recipes from me. So here we are...
Well....first I had my blog photoshoot a few weeks ago and I wanted one of those pics where you are eating what you create. You know the kind. You go to someone's blog and there is this homestyle baking picture as a profile picture. Lady in tow with a baking bowl of something delicious. I'm no Mrs. Cleaver, but the idea of being a modern home baker sounded so so cool that I wanted my picture to be like that. So I decided to whip up popsicles (my specialty) and this Strawberry Chocolate Avocado Mousse for the photoshoot. The recipes were so good they made it to the blog! Sadly my photographer said it looked like poop. Personally, I still think the pictures came out amazing.
READY TO GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS?
Strawberry Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- food processor
- 2 medium-sized avocados ripe
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk of choice I prefer sugar-free
- pinch sea salt to taste
- 1 box organic strawberries trimmed
- Add everything to the food processor except the strawberries and blast on high till all ingredients are well blended. Then scrape the sides with a spatula and blend again till smooth.
- Serve as a dip with organic strawberries.
Health, and love,