Dreamy, Creamy Mango Collagen Smoothie! Served at almost freezing temperatures and then poured over ice, this frosty is ALL mango in flavor! Packed with probiotic yogurt, frozen organic mango chunks, a big scoop of collagen, and yummy plant-based milk. Poured over delicious & crunchy gluten-free granola. Talk about a smoothie-ish parfait!
Are you a smoothie lover or a smoothie bowl lover? Because either way THIS creamy mango collagen smoothie is meant for you! Can be eaten with a spoon or a straw, your choice. This smoothie tastes like vacation.
If you've been following along for a while you know I adore smoothies. Something about a creamy blended drink with a straw. I first eat the toppings with a spoon, followed by the straw to drink the smoothie. Each creamy sip reminds me of pina Coladas, and beach vacations.
The best way to make a creamy smoothie is to add yogurt. Whatever yogurt you desire that works for your food limitations. Made with thick cultured and sugar-free coconut yogurt bringing out the flavor of the sweet mango. By adding yogurt, your smoothie will taste like a frozen yogurt milkshake!
Every time I drink this Creamy Mango Smoothie I feel a boost of energy in the form of nutrients. With every sip, I am even more certain that the nutrients carried by these fruits and veggies are healing me. It makes my body feel like it is getting all the clean nutrients it needs. That's a great feeling to experience, especially when the flavor is so spot on.
- 24 grams of natural sugar per cup
- High in fiber (good for the bathroom)
- Loaded with Vitamin A, C, and Zinc - All fight colds, flu's and infection
- Vitamin A and Zinc are power vitamins for hair regrowth
- Packed with vitamin B6 and folate
- Tastes delicious
COCONUT YOGURT BENEFITS
- Coconut based yogurts are super creamy in texture and in taste
- Packed with Calcium
- Easily digestible
- Plant-based and not made from an animal
- Loaded with probiotics and live cultures
- Good source of healthy fats
MY FAVORITE COCONUT YOGURTS
- My favorite yogurt these days is Coyo, Anita's, and Harmless Harvest
- The types of yogurts I like to use are unsweetened tangy ones
- These three brands I mentioned above are yogurt brands are coconut-based and use minimal ingredients
- I used Purely Elizabeth Hemp Blueberry Granola
- Unsweetened coconut chips from the gluten-free section of nutsdotcom
- My other favorite ingredient to go inside the smoothie is Vital Proteins Collagen powder.
WHY ADD COLLAGEN TO A SMOOTHIE?
- Aids in the regrowth of hair, skin, and nails
- Strengthens already grown hair, skin, and nails
- Restores collagen in the face meaning fewer wrinkles
- Smoothes over acne scars making your face look plumper - aka collagen
- As we age we lose collagen in our bodies, that's the result of wrinkles and less plump skin, brittle nails, and hair. We can rebuild that by taking a collagen supplement or powder.
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES
READY TO GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS?
Creamy Mango Collagen Smoothie
- high-speed blender
- ½ cup unsweetened yogurt tangy not sweet
- ¾-1 cup frozen mango chunks organic
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop unflavored collagen powder I like Vital Proteins
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoon additional unsweetened coconut milk optional
- 1-2 cups ice
- In a highspeed blender, blast the mango and coconut milk till well blended.
- Add all ingredients except the ice. Blast until blended, again.
- For extra creaminess add a blended smoothie to the freezer for ½ hour.
- Sprinkle on all your toppings and dive in via straw OR spoon - Your choice!
Health and love,