Snickerdoodle Cookie Green Smoothie! Tastes like a healthier version of a snickerdoodle cookie blended into a drink! It's sweet, creamy, and thick the way a shake should be. This smoothie is healthy with a secret ingredient! Gluten-free, nut-free, and dairy-free too!
I never start my day without my morning smoothie and my morning rituals. Creating rituals for your morning in my opinion helps your entire day run more smoothly. Not only more smooth, but also easier, more loving, and most importantly more flow.
It's crazy how such a small change can create a huge ripple effect in your life. A morning ritual is a time frame where your body gets your undived attention, where your body can get that undeniable love you have for it, and where you can sit with your body and love the skin you're in just for just a few minutes a day. When you are in this energy you will only use ingredients that fuel your soul.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN A SNICKERDOODLE SMOOTHIE?
- Loaded with fresh spinach
- Full of chia seeds, and gluten-free oats
- A dollop of maple syrup, sunflower seed butter, and collagen peptides
- Some shakes of ground cinnamon
- Calcium-boosting coconut milk
- No cookies were used in this smoothie
- Nutrient-dense ingredients only
Speaking of nutrient-dense ingredients I must tell you what you put inside your body matters! Our bodies are sacred vessels and we need to take care of. So make this smoothie because it's healthy, uses whole food ingredients, supports every inch of your body, and tastes like a cookie! A cookie! This cookie smoothie is dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free, and free of all the nasties. Imagine that.
HOW TO MAKE A SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE SMOOTHIE
- It's easier than you think and all you need is a blender.
- First, place the liquid in the blender. That's coconut milk and spring water.
- Then add the fresh spinach and blend till all particles are dissolved.
- Thirdly, throw in the chia seeds, collagen, and oats and blend again.
- Doing the smoothie-making in steps is best for a smoothie creamy smoothie.
- Last but not least the sunflower seed butter, cinnamon, and vanilla are added to the smoothie for flavor and blast again.
- Ice is up to you. Though I adore it. 1 cup either blended in at the end or serving your smoothie on the rocks.
- That's it! All you need is a high-speed blender and a few minutes standing in front of the blender watching it turn into a smoothie.
HOW TO CREATE A DAILY MORNING RITUAL
- It can be very simple
- Drink a full glass of cold water upon awakening to flush out toxins from the day before
- Set aside time in the morning to get your self-care morning ritual done
- You're looking at an hour in the morning to yourself
- That is time for a nourishing meal and a self-care activity
- After you tend to your body and treat it with love before you start your day is when you can start your day
- A smoothie or green juice is always in my morning ritual, because they awaken my soul, and make me feel alive!
READY TO GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS?
This smoothie is adapted from Arman the founder of the blog: The Big Man's World. I created this smoothie from his Vanilla Cake Batter Smoothie recipe. Both of our recipes are totally divine.
Snickerdoodle Cookie Green Smoothie
- high-speed blender
- ⅓ cup culinary coconut milk full fat, unsweetened
- ⅓ cup water spring
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop collagen peptides I use Vital Proteins
- 1 tbsp maple syrup pure, organic
- 1 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter I used Sunbutter, organic, unsweetened
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract or powder
- 2 large handfuls organic spinach pre-washed
- 1-2 cups cubed ice
- Add all ingredients except the cinnamon, vanilla, sea salt, maple syrup and blast on high till well blended.
- Add 1-2 cups ice, cinnamon, vanilla, sea salt and maple syrup to smoothie mixture and blast on medium/high until blended.
- Serve with a straw. It can be stored for up to 1 day. Best served super cold. For an extra cold smoothie put in the freezer for up to 15 additional minutes.
Health and love,