Chocolate dipped apricots covered in hemp seeds are so delicious they taste nutty with all the tang in the right places. Super duper protein dark chocolate snack bites for the win! An easy snack or dessert for any occasion.
New Recipe you guyyyyysssssss! Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots! Oh my God! Never in a million years would I ever think the combo of dried apricots, hemp seeds, and chocolate would go together, but life does keep me on my toes, and well a huge shocker? This combo is a match made in heaven with a nutty like texture with all the tang and sweetness in the right places. An unlikely trio that you’d never pair! If you like fruit and nuts then let me introduce you to the allergy-friendly version! Apricots are definitely under the radar.
FIRST, BENEFIT DEETS!: HEMP SEEDS
And no! Your drug test will not show up positive for marijuana. LOL. Hemp seeds are THC free. They will not show up on a drug test and are safe to consume and eat on a regular basis. There are no psychedelic benefits of consuming hemp seeds, but there are nutritional ones! And that’s what makes these sooo superfoodie! They are filled with protein and…
In addition to this superfood hemp seeds being a great plant-based protein, they help fill you up in a good way and store plenty of omega 6 fatty acids, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A, potassium, calcium, and fiber. Just two tablespoons pack a mighty punch!
Nut-free and allergy-free clients say that hemp seeds remind them of nuts so that’s their allergy-friendly version.
In this chocolate apricot recipe, the trio combo created the perfect harmony when it came to fruit, chocolate, and nutty-like seeds. Oh the chocolate, I could talk about it for hours. It was like the perfect bite, the, I can’t believe this tastes like this! It’s dried fruit for god’s sake! But it’s so darn good. The chocolate makes it spectacular. It’s kinda dreamy. Not Ryan Gosling dreamy, but dreamy.
So, are you ready to make beautiful music together?
Dark Chocolate Dipped Apricots
- double boiler or microwave
- 24 dried apricots organic
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips gluten-free, vegan
- 1 tbsp coconut oil solid
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds organic if you can
- Line a cupcake tin with small cupcake liners and set aside. Add hemp seeds to a bowl and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a microwavable bowl at 15-second intervals till almost fully melted or melt chocolate with a double boiler on low to medium heat till fully melted.
- Add coconut oil and mix till the mixture is blended and smooth.
- Dip each apricot about halfway into the melted chocolate mixture a few times so that the coating is thick, then cover each side in hemp seeds and set each one into a cupcake liner.
- Freeze for 4 hours and enjoy it.
- Store in the freezer for up to 6 months.