Have you ever had a green juice with pineapple in it? It makes everything green taste like pineapple!
I’ll start by saying there will be may green juices you try that you will either love or hate.
And if you are a newbie or really detest the taste of green juices, I highly recommend using pineapple.
Green juice that contains all and only vegetables with no fruit is an acquired taste. And it will take you time to get used to that type of taste. In the meantime welcome pineapple into your green juice rotation. I remember when I first started to experiment with green juices and I stumbled upon pineapple. It was a divine experience!
There are even times when pineapple is too sweet and I need to temper it down. That is where my lighter lettuces come into play like Tropicana lettuce, romaine, and butter lettuce. These three greens create a mild juice that harmonizes with the pineapple making it just right.
Benefits of pineapple
- Hides all things in smoothies
- Disguises all things in juices, and green juices
- Makes a green juice taste awesome
- Full of vitamin C
- Fights inflammation
- Aids in gut healing
- Filled with fiber
- Loaded with nutrients and minerals including your vitamin Bs, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, folate, and calcium
- Tart and sweet in flavor, full-bodied fruit
Benefits of Romaine & Butter Lettuce
- Reminder: just because they are light in color doesn’t mean they don’t pack a punch in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Full of vitamins, and minerals including potassium, magnesium, vitamin K, vitamin A
- Mild in flavor
- Cuts the taste of harsher fruits and vegetables
- Adds more water to your juice, or smoothie
- Naturally low in sodium
- Loaded with fiber
Juiced together it’s a sweetness I welcome filled with sunshine. You cannot beat this green juice in disguise!
The benefit of Green Juices
- High vibe
- High energy
- Boost of nutrients
- Makes you feel alert and awake
- Better then coffee
- Overtime can improve your immune system
Ready to rock?
Green Dream Juice
- high-speed blender
- 4 large tropicana leaf or romaine leaves
- 1 cup butter lettuce
- 1/3-1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup ice
- In a high-speed blender blast everything together except the ice until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a nut bag over a large bowl with ice and strain juice. Discard the pulp.
- Serve over ice with a fun straw in a glass or a mason jar
Want more green juice inspiration?
I have a few favorite sources I must share with you. Blender Girl by Tess Masters has a smoothie book that is unreal for inspo, so does Julie Morris my favorite green juice bible for creative and outside the box juices. I also love this green juicing ebook and my ebook Blender Juices.