Hi Lovebugs! Are you ready for the holidays?! This wellness gift guide is perfect for those that love health, wellness, spirituality, mind/body, food, and food gadgets! The ultimate wellness junkie, health junkie, and spiritual junkie all the gifts that would make a gal happy. And while I LOVE picking out presents for friends and family, I'd much rather do it online in the comfort of my own home with fuzzy slippers on, sipping hot cocoa. Everything I have listed below I use on a regular basis. From fashion to spirituality to wellness to the healthy cook, there is a lot of fun to sort through! I'm definitely a gal that likes gifts that are fun, functional, and meaningful. I hope these gifts bring you joy on your wellness path into 2020 (updated September 2020). I seriously love every single item I put in these guides!
- #GIRLBOSS - Reading this and LOVING it! It's all about becoming your own boss and building a business from the ground up based on passion. It gives you confidence, inspiration while at the same time business do's and don'ts. Sophia tells her story from the eyes of who she used to be, a girl hitchhiking and eating dumpster bagels to starting an online business out of boredom to the girl she is now, an online multi-million dollar fashion business owner and founder of NastyGal (which used to be Nasty gal vintage). This is not your typical business book which is exactly why I like it.
- Goddess Guidance Angel Oracle Cards - As an Angel Card Reader, I love to collect card decks. I adore this deck for the imagery, the words, and how the guidance is presented. This is definitely a deck that beginners can use as well as experts. This deck comes with a guidebook and instructions so you can easily teach yourself how to receive signs from the angels.
- Follow Your Bliss Coloring Book - Adult coloring books are all the rage these days! And this one is a favorite of mine. Besides images in this coloring book, there are also inspirational affirmations to color in too. Health perk of coloring books? Stress reliever.
- May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein - In this book, Gabby teaches us how to create miracles which is another word for small shifts in our daily lives. This is more of a guidebook with daily exercises that take no more than five minutes per day. If you want to create abundance in your life and learn how to do it in easy daily steps, this is for you. I know it changed the way I look at my life and taught me to see differently.
- Meditation for Beginners - by GAIAM. This was my first mediation DVD that also incorporates a few yoga moves. This is unlike any other Mediation DVD I have ever tried. It always transports me and leaves me feeling relaxed.
- Jaqua Buttercream Hand Creme - Only the best lotion that smells like Buttercream icing! I swear you will want to eat your hands.
- Make A Wish Buddha Bracelet - A string bracelet with spiritual meaning is always a fun way to add spirituality into your fashionable wardrobe.
- Crazy Sexy Love notes Positive Affirmation cards by Kris Carr. Similar to Angel cards, the messages on these cards pull your energies, so the card you choose was meant for you. These cards teach you about self-care and self-love. They are beautiful reminders of what we have forgotten to focus on.
- JEM Flash Tats - Temporary tattoos are so fun! And easy to get off with some baby oil. I pass them out at birthday dinners and wear them on vacation. I always get so many compliments, and friends beg me to bring them to celebratory functions!
- Gluten Is My Bitch Book - I don't own this book, but so many friends have told me how fun it is. It's not a deep dive read, but more of a mockery of the diet and the hardships by someone who actually has Celiac Disease.
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Guidebook - Learning to read the Tarot is an art dated back to mid-evil times. What was once used in bridge games that became a secret way to heal is now offered worldwide as a guidance tool.
- Light is The New Black book by Rebecca Campbell - This book is on my list, so I had to offer it to you guys. Rebecca Campbell teaches you how to see the light, work your light, and answer your soul's calling. Learn to see the bigger picture with this awesome read.
- The Alchemist book by Paulo Coelho - I call this book the spiritual bible. I could read this over and over and over again during different times of my life, and still, learn new things as if it were my first time reading it. It's a short read filled with magical lessons.
- Enchanted Forest Coloring Book - Not all adult coloring books are created equal, but this one has intricately detailed beautiful designs that are really fun to color.
- The Blender Girl Smoothies Book - The kind of smoothie books that get my goat are the ones that utilize all different types of fruits and veggies and those that provide nutrient-dense blends! Her book is categorized by I FEEL, I NEED, I CRAVE. Tess is all about using the Vitamix too, which is in my guide below.
- Beyonce & Kale Tote Bag - Who doesn't love a fun canvas tote bag?
- Superfood Snacks Cookbook by Julie Morris - Julie Morris is one of my favorite superfood chefs! She makes creative creations using real nutrient-dense foods of the earth. So naturally, I have all of her books. Her Superfood Smoothie book is my smoothie bible.
- Popsicle Mold - This is the mold I use 24/7. I actually have two of these so I can make double the popsicles. And yes, I make popsicles in the winter.
- Miracles Now Positive Affirmation Deck by Gabrielle Bernstein - This deck inspires me and keeps me in check. Sometimes I get ahead of myself, and I pull a card from Gabby's deck, and it reminds me that I am exactly where I need to be. Her cards are so on target.
- Crazy, Sexy Diet by Kris Carr -Ignite your spark and live as you mean it! You don't have to be a vegan to read Kris Carr's book. Kris Carr was diagnosed at 31 with a Stage IV Cancer that was terminal. She is still alive and thriving, and has built a wellness empire from her healing journey. While she will never be cured, she has learned to see this devastating life experience through a new lens. She has completely cleaned up her diet and lives a vegan lifestyle. She's transformed her self-care and self-love practice and teaches others to make positive changes. Kris gives me hope.
- Camille Floral Flash Tats (temporary tattoos) - Floral faux metallic tattoos are my jam right now. I get so many compliments when I wear these. Originally a Summer item, they are such a cool fad they can be worn during any season.
- Make A Wish Leaf Bracelet - Leaves are symbols for growth. For me these bracelets are spiritual, but they also compliment my wardrobe in a fashionable way.
- Ascended Masters Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue - Like Angel Cards, Ascended Masters are extremely powerful in delivering messages. Ascended Masters lived on our planet, and therefore have earthly messages in addition to the messages from The Divine. I own this deck too. I love the imagery and the guidance from this deck. All decks come with instructions and a book of meanings.
- Yoga Block - To go with your yoga mat. These blocks provide support while doing specific yoga positions.
- Hot Mess To Mindful Mom book by Ali Katz - My Spirit Junkie friend wrote a book! Call her the calm, relaxed meditation mom. Want to learn how to create mindfulness and peace?
- The Breakfast Criminals Heart Shaped Breakfast Bowl -The bowl with style created by the blogger who created Breakfast Criminals. This bowl is all over the health circuit and is even on my wish list.
- Breaking Vegan Memoir + Meal Plan by Jordan Younger - I am proud to call this gal my friend. I have followed her blog since she was known as The Blonde Vegan to now as The Balanced Blonde. I am a huge supporter of hers and anyone that chooses to take care of their body over winning a popularity contest. Her story is real, heartwarming and heartbreaking. Jordan allows you in to see her ups and downs, her fails and her triumphs. Besides awesome recipes, she tells her story to the masses about how she had to change her diet and lifestyle due to medical problems including SIBO, Nutrient deficiencies, and Orthorexia.
- Chocolate Covered Katie Dessert Cookbook - Seriously decadent and delicious healthy dessert recipes using natural sugars. She's got some creative pizazz. If you love dessert, you will WANT this cookbook. Each recipe offers gluten-free substitutions. I especially love her microwave mug recipes. Those take 4 minutes to make!
- Lost Ocean Coloring Book - Another amazing adult coloring book that has intricate designs that decrease stress levels and promote healthy sleeping patterns. I like to combine colored pencils with magic markers, and I don't color in the lines.
- Cuisinart Waffle Maker - I bought this waffle maker after I bought Brittany Angel's Every Last Crumb Cookbook because her waffle recipes were so divine, I had to have a waffle maker! It's inexpensive, small, easy to store, and really easy to use. I totally love it.
- BabyCakes Bakery Cookbook - That time I gave BabyCakes Bakery a second chance after being gluten-free for 8 years. I couldn't believe how good they were! And I couldn't believe I used to hate them. What was I thinking? They are beyond delicious! Plus, I'm lately into vegan baking due to an egg sensitivity, so I had to get her book.
- Otto's Cassava Flour (Paleo, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free) - This is the new Paleo and gluten-free flour on the block. It's made from a root veggie similar to the Yucca plant. But what's also super amazing? You use this flour in replace of wheat flour. So get an old recipe you used to love, and just sub in Cassava flour. No conversion needed.
- Every Last Crumb Cookbook by Brittany Angel - This girl knows how to make food! Her desserts are mouthwatering. Her crackers and main dishes are grand! This girl knows how to bake with multi-allergens. Her recipes are 80/20 paleo, gluten-free, some are nut-free, coconut-free, and all the other free's you can think of, she can do it. In fact, I'm getting hungry just thinking about her recipes...
- Tortilla Maker - On the back of the Cassava flour bag is the most amazing and easy tortilla recipe ever made. I literally make it weekly. But what I don't have is a tortilla maker, so instead, I have to roll each tortilla out before it hits the pan. It's really annoying. And if you use a tortilla maker, you can make really thin tortillas rather then the thick ones I make, which means MORE.
- Nom Nom Paleo Cookbook - When I first went Paleo, it was Nom Nom Paleo Blog that I went to for cooking guidance. I felt so deprived on this diet because I couldn't eat anything processed, and coming from a processed lifestyle, this was a hard task, but, there is really SO much to make. Her book is filled with delicious, easy real food recipes and substitutions so you don't have to feel the lack. Her cookbook is fun, filled with comics, and easy solutions. A must for the Paleo foodie.
- Anti-Grain Pumpkin Flour - I love trying new gluten-free flours. At Anti-Grain they make flours from vegetables that are super fresh. I haven't made anything with this one yet, but I have made recipes with their sweet potato flour and it was delish! This company is no longer, so definitely try coconut flour or Tigernut flour.
- Spiralizer - Hands down my favorite thing to use and give as a gift! Making noodles out of vegetables is life-changing! It makes you want to eat more vegetables! Zucchini, Yellow Squash, carrots, cucumbers, celery root, beets, apples, potatoes, sweet potatoes, peppers, and more - all into noodles! Makes my meals super healthy, and you can eat as much as you want because, it's a veggie!
- Against All Grain Cookbook - Another Paleo Cookbook author I adore and follow. Her book has tons of meal planning menu's and ideas for the whole family! She is the whole package when it comes to Paleo, grain-free cooking for the whole family. Her recipes are real deal delish!
- Mini Food Processor by Cuisinart - I have bought this as a gift for so many friends and family. It's perfect for those times you don't want to cut everything, and it fits in the cabinets and doesn't take up counter space. This little nugget slices, dices, chops and makes dips and salsas.
- My Grandpa's Farm Carrot Cake Gluten-Free Cake Mix - I discovered these mixes at the GFAF Expo. Words cannot express how good these mixes are. They use real ingredients and are all organic. So this one is will use actual carrots. Out of all the gluten-free mixes out there, this one is the bomb!
- Naturally Sweet & Gluten-Free Cookbook - One of my favorite sugar-free vegan blogger's cookbook. Each recipe only uses natural sugars, which in my book is an awesome alternative! I learned how to create a bunch of egg substitutes from this book, and am forever grateful.
- Xylo Sweet Sugar Replacement (made on Birchwood, not corn) - Ricki Heller the author of the above book uses this sugar replacement for Candida Diets and people who can't have sugar. Usually, Xylitol is made from corn, where this one is made from Birch. It's a great substitute and can be used as a cup for a cup.
- Avocado Oil Mayo - I haven't bought this yet, but it's on my own wish list! I call this the healthy mayo. I have heard way too many good things about this mayo. It's vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, and paleo.
- Swerve Sugar Replacement - Another sugar replacement that can be used a cup for a cup that comes two ways. Either as a replacement for confections sugar to make the icing, pictured here, or as a replacement for granulated sugar. This brand was also at the GFAF Expo, and I just bought a large package of it and cannot wait to use it. I have friends who swear by it.
- Tigernut Flour - One of the best gluten-free, nut-free, and paleo alternative flours out there. Once I fell in love with Tigernut Milk (that I make from scratch, but is also sold at Whole Foods), I was all over Tigernut everything. As a faux-nut, it's a healthy snack. As pre-biotic non-dairy milk, it's perfect for smoothies, coffee, baking, and cookie dipping days. I have made pancakes with this flour and they taste like cinnamon donuts!
- Tigernut Oil - Read #7 - and know the oil is amazing too. I use this all the time, in fact, I always stock up, it's my go-to oil for baking.
- Avocado Oil - Another oil goodie! It's really nice with veggies, salads, and animal protein.
- I Quit Sugar Cookbook - One of my favorite cookbooks for getting off refined sugar. Sara doesn't gear to those gluten-free, but anyone gluten-free or paleo can fully enjoy it. Her book is fun. She gives more than just recipes. She gives inspiration, ideas, her personal story, ways to overcome sugar, and an 8-week detox program. I love this book!
- Cuisinart Hand Mixer - I'm going to say hands down my favorite way to bake. I have that big mixer too but I confess I never use it. I grew up watching my mom using a hand mixer. And to this day, so do I. The Cuisinart Hand Mixer has 7 speeds, so it works for everything! I have had mine for ten years, probably more.
- Tigernuts Raw Snack - #7 and #8 talk about my love for Tigernuts. The raw snacks are amazing for making non-dairy milk and adding it to granola recipes, trail mixes, and oatmeal. The best thing to me is that Tigernuts are made from a tuber root vegetable and complete nut and gluten-free. I have recommended these to parents that have kids with nut allergies and they love it too.
- Potato & Veggie Chip Maker - When you don't have 2 hours to slave in the kitchen waiting for your veggie chips to be ready-use this microwave-safe veggie chip maker. I got this for my brother who is a zucchini chip lover and he found this so much easier to use.
- Become an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach - I'm a little biased because this is the school I went to, but I have so much passion for this program, I had to share it as a gift idea! If you are going to get certified to be a Health Coach doing it through IIN is the way to go. It's an outstanding program. All courses are done online and can be accessed anywhere and anytime. Included is a LIVE conference, an amazing community on Facebook, and new friends that will last a lifetime. P.S. if you are interested in attending the next January 2016 class, email me and I have some partial scholarships and perks to give away!
- Vitamix Blender - The KING of all blenders. The Mercedes. The Professional Series 750 is my favorite, although the picture is the personal Vitamix, which is pretty amazing too. It's well worth the investment and has a 7-year warranty. It can make anything from nut butter to soups to smoothies, dips, ice cream, mashed potatoes, and non-dairy milk. After 3 years of making smoothies on the regular, I finally invested in one! It's the blender you will have FOREVER!
- Certified Angel Card Reader Course by Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine - This is a course I have been dying to take for over a year, and I finally enrolled! It's only 6 weeks long and totally doable while working full-time. It's Doreen and Radleigh themselves teaching the class through online videos that were once a live course. If you are a healer, a spiritual coach, life coach, or health coach that is intuitive and curious about angels this is a great online course! I'm already into week 1 and SO happy I enrolled. This course is magical.
- Nuribullet 900 or RX - Considered an Extractor, but works like a super-powered personal blender. This baby makes smoothies, protein powders, mashed potatoes, pudding, and non-dairy milk. You can also make green juices, but you have to strain the pulp with a nutbag. It's an easy extra step (I do it daily). This was the first major blender I ever bought and I have had one for the last 3 years. I also NEVER travel without it.
- Deep Dive Astrology reading with Danielle Mercurio - Don't knock it till you try it. Danielle is an Astrologist, Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Spiritual Healer, and Life Coach. Her readings never fail, she is so intuitive that each reading I have ever had with Danielle has left me completely mystified as to just how accurate they were to my personal situation.
- Finally Full - An online course by Gabrielle Bernstein, NYT Best Selling Self-Help Author, and Spiritual Activist. This is a course on spirituality and food. Any class or workshop Gabby offers is amazing. I took her Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 1 back in 2014 and since then have gone to many of her lectures and completed level 2 in 2017. Each time I leave feeling enlightened, content, happy, inspired, ready to develop my spiritual practice, and take action at the same time.
- The I Love Me Ring - My favorite ring of all time. I wear it daily. The heart-shaped ring by Arielle Haspel of Bewellwitharielle.com that comes in rose gold, gold, and silver with either a black pearl, white pearl, or diamond in the middle and blessed with healing energy (Reiki).
- Breville Juicer - If you are a hardcore juicer then this is for you! It's the cream of the crop in the juicer department. If you make a juice in a blender you have to strain the pulp, it's an extra step that you do not have to do with a juicer. Just add the veggies and watch it turn to juice.
Love & Shopping!
What a fabulous post filled with SO many incredible gift ideas! Thank you! XO
Thanks Ruby! So glad you liked it!