Paleo Wild Blueberry Lemon Chia Pudding is a creamy, thick and flavorful chia pudding with a luscious Sunbutter drizzle and plenty of peaches and nectarines! A healthy breakfast or dessert you WANT to have without the guilt! Loaded with healthy fats and protein to keep you satiated. Yum!
This gal went from dessert lover to breakfast lover in a nano-second! Seriously, breakfast isn’t hard and in fact easy and can be super fun if you let it be. Playing with chia pudding as your base in breakfast or dessert reminds me of those frozen yogurt places where you get to add all the toppings.
And instead of candy, chocolate syrup, and processed junk, you top it with your choice of real fruits, nut or seed butter of choice, and plenty of healthy superfood add-ins. It’s basically like decorating your fuel with healthy toppings and natural superfoods for flavors instead of artificial coloring! And it tastes really good.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Vital Proteins. The opinions, text, and photos are all mine.
And there’s nothing like turning your breakfast or dessert into a beautiful ritual. And the reason I say this is because healing can be rough and tough at times so turning your food into something beautiful and nourishing can be wonderful, positive and hopeful.
Say a prayer for your abundance. Thank the Universe for the beauty before you. Enjoy your food with crystal energy, tarot energy, or angel energy. Draw an angel card before your day, and then sit in harmony when you eat knowing everything is working out in your favor. One of the best ways to be grateful for your lifestyle is to recognize the beauty before you. Healing and nourishing food is everything! Remember your body cannot operate from a place of lack.
So you’re probably thinking heck yes to this so I’m going to let you in on a little secret – the more you eat for your body and supply your body with nourishing nutrient-dense foods the more CLARITY, ENERGY, and OVERALL well-being will bless your presence. A bowl like this is like eating sunshine. And since sunshine is so valuable (with all the vitamin d deficiencies) this recipe is now yours.
CHIA SEEDS & THEIR BENEFITS
- a large source of healthy fats – omega 3 & 6
- high levels of magnesium, potassium, and calcium
- plant-based protein
And some plant-based milk recipes and product’s you’ll love!:
Ready to make beautiful music together?
Vital Proteins unflavored is my favorite to use and it’s gluten-free and Celiac safe!
So Delicious plant-based milks are certified gluten-free
Chia seeds and all superfoods from Nuts dot com are certified gluten-free at 10ppm – just make sure you are in the gluten-free section.
My sunflower seed butter of choice is unsweetened and by SunButter, Celiac safe, and nut-free facility
Want to pull a card for yourself? I’m loving this oracle deck called The Spirit Guided Oracle by my dear friend Alex Levy. You can grab a deck HERE.
Paleo Wild Blueberry Lemon Chia Pudding
- 3/4 cup coconut or tigernut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp additional chia seeds
- 2 tsp wild blueberry superfood powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest organic
- 1 scoop unflavored Collagen powder
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- 1 1/2 tbsp sunflower seed butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 whole yellow peach or yellow nectarine sliced, ripe
MASON JAR INSTRUCTIONS:
- Add everything but the peaches and sunbutter into a jar. Give it a stir. Close the jar and shake.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Once ready remove from the fridge, give it a stir and add your sunbutter drizzle, plus your sliced fruit. Style as you wish, and enjoy.
- Add chia seeds to a bowl followed by your choice of milk. Stir well.
- Add superfood powders, collagen, lemon zest, stevia and stir again. Cover with lid or foil and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once ready give it a stir, add the amount you desire to a bowl, cut your fruit and add your sunbutter drizzle. Style as you'd like and enjoy.