December is that time of year where all types of presents are welcome, am I right? It's all about feeling good. In this guide I'm talking spiritual fashion and spiritual decor. Most people don't realize that fashion makes us feel good by providing confidence and inspiration. Fashion has the ability to give us hope, makes us strive to look better and feel better. Fashion can give us a sense of identity. Fashion is our armor. What we wear shows the world and ourselves who we want to be and who we are for that day. It's a fact that if you choose an outfit that makes you feel good, you will be more inspired and more confident then if you didn't.
What I love about spiritual fashion is that it can help us manifest abundance for our future, and can inspire us in our present moments. A necklace that says Wild Spirit when worn not only makes us feel fashionable, and on trend, but it's also a reminder of who we are while we are on our journey. Fashion that helps us express ourselves can help us disassociate ourselves from our Ego, and lean more towards our light. That necklace can provide years of confidence. And those yoga leggings by Trina Turk, yeah, they are super fashionable, but maybe, just maybe because they are so colorful, because you love them that much they may just inspire you to get to that yoga class more often. And if you go to yoga more often you are putting yourself out in the world more often, and your body is reaping mad benefits from all that yoga! Plus think of all the possibilities that can happen on the way to that yoga class, during that yoga class, who you can meet...Now do you understand why fashion is so important? It's not just the clothes, the shoes, the bags...there is meaning behind everything you put on your body. How you feel about yourself speaks volume by how you present yourself.
I'll be honest, there are items in my wardrobe that I wear daily such as my I Love Me Ring by Arielle Haspel which is in my first gift guide. I wear that ring daily. Without it I feel naked, not because it's fashionable, but because it's blessed with healing energy that I feel daily. This ring makes me feel like I am on the right path and brings me so much confidence. Even if I'm just doing laundry in the basement of my apartment building, that ring is getting on my finger. For you this can be a piece of jewelry, or a piece of clothing or even something else entirely. I have a Snow Globe Buddha identical to the one below in my living room and it makes me feel like my home is protected. It may seem silly to put your belief into a piece of clothing or a living room decoration, but these are the types of things that provide spiritual and inspirational function that make us feel good. As I mentioned in my previous Gift Guide post, I'm definitely a gal that likes gifts that are both fun and meaningful. I hope these gifts bring you positive vibes on your goddess journey into 2016.
- Meditation cushions - Because every wellness fashionista needs to have a comfortable cushion to meditate on!
- Bohemian Bucket Bag - I am in LOVE with this Handbag designer! I honestly stared at the screen for over an hour before making my choice. They are all just so pretty and unique.
- Turquoise Mala Bead Necklace - Mala beads are healing. Each stone used has a different healing quality that brings strength to different areas of your body. Choose one that aligns with the areas you want to strengthen.
- Wild Unknown Tarot Deck - Have you ever wanted to read Tarot? This deck is eerie and mystical. And you can purchase the guide book (#11 in my first guide) along with it.
- Gold Sparkle Buddha - The buddha I found at ABC Home in Manhattan that when I saw it, I thought "Now THAT is my style". It now sits in my living room and I swear it brings protection and a calm state to my home. When you shake it, gold sparkles throughout the entire globe.
- Simple Yogi Necklace Gold - Name necklaces do not have to be your first name, or your last. Name necklaces are all about how you want to identify yourself.
- Gypsy Souls Unite L/S Tee - Spiritual Gangster is another on of my favorite yoga inspired Sweats and Tee-shirt lines. The quality of the materials are so super soft, and I adore the spiritual graphics.
- OM Hoodie Sweatshirt - yeah, you got me, two in a row by Spiritual Gangster, because well, I love their line, their mission and what they want to say in their clothing, and how they inspire those who wear it. I get inspired wearing my Spiritual Gangster All You Need Is Love Hoodie. It's the only time you will catch me wearing a hoodie in public.
- Mantra Cuff Bracelets - You can customize the finish of the cuff (14k gold, gold fill, rose gold, sterling silver), and you can personalize the message and choose the font. Giving these as gifts are SO personal because you are choosing what it says for the person you are buying it for.
- Rhinestone Gypsy Headband - This one was featured in Pop Sugar, by the designer Deepa Gurnani. I have been collecting these headbands for years! They are all handmade, and there is so much detail that no other headband compares.
- We Rise By Lifting Others L/S Tee - I am obsessed with spiritual graphic tee's right now!
- Boho Wanderlust Bracelet - When it comes to mixing bracelets, beaded ones go right into the mix, why not layer them on? These bracelets actually have spiritual meanings, and crystals that hold healing properties, so wearing them is a magical experience.
- Trina Turk Sea Garden Paisley Yoga Leggings - I own these in two colors! As far as yoga quality, I like Trina's collection, plus you don't get camel toe, and that's huge in the yoga world!
- Sweet Surrender Bracelet - OMG I adore this bracelet. I received one that says Miracles at a Gabby Bernstein event and soon after it became my go-to bracelet. Sometimes I would sleep with it on by accident. I just felt a lot of good vibes and healing/manifesting energy when I wore it, so it has stayed on my wrist for months, and strangely has not worn or frayed at all. My sister was shocked at the condition of this string bracelet after months of wear, and months of showers. She said it looked brand new.
- Healing Quartz Crystal Necklace - If you can't tell by my website, I like color. Shocker right? And I also like color and imperfection in my crystals and crystal jewelry. There is something about the rawness of the crystal that makes it so interesting to wear. And they are just really freaking pretty.
- Sparkle Abstract Snake Ring - I own quite a few rhinestone and crystal snake rings. They really make an outfit. This one caught my eye. You can find this gem at the Styleliner, a store that once started as a mobile shopping van now has it's very own flagship store in Sag Harbor, New York. How can I explain this store? Gorgeous, unique pieces with exquisite detail all bought and some designed by Joey Wolffer buyer/shop owner. She even has her own collection of amazing handbags and wild pieces.
- Buddha for President Hoodie - Because I love The Balanced Blonde everything, I couldn't NOT represent one of her hoodies in this guide. I own way too many and I think you should too. Sadly, (like serious tears) Jordan of The Balanced Blonde closed her clothing line, so no more. But you should probably check out what she's all about anyways!
- Deliciously Ella Cookbook - If you are looking for simple, easy gluten-free, healthy and plant based recipes that require whole foods and natural sugars you are going to want this book. What's even cooler is that the writer and blogger healed her disease by cleaning up her diet and self-care routine. Her sweet potato brownies made with dates and buckwheat flour make my heart swoon each time I make them!
- Mandela Yoga Mat - by Gaiam. This is one of my favorite yoga mat's, mainly because of the design and color. The mat itself is perfect for yoga and stretching, but I do love a mat that helps transport me to a more peaceful place.
- The Five Minute Journal - My Life Coach bought this for me as an initiation gift into her program. It's really a simple journal to use, and it's very effective. For those that feel even ten minutes is too long, this five minute journal takes the cake. You don't even have to form full sentences, because this book does it for you. Fill in the blank: I am grateful for: 3 amazing things that happened to me today: etc. Spend less time, and make more shifts.
- Beaded Hamsa Bracelets - Just another cool beaded Hamsa bracelet that looks uber cool when stacked with other bracelets.
- Spreading Soul Farmer's Market Tote Bag - I saw this on Instagram and thought "I need this bag"!, So I put it in this guide.
- Do You Even Yoga s/s Tee - The Balanced Blonde who has an awesome blog, also has an amazing clothing line. I own this one, plus a few others, and I live in them. They are great to work out in, or just wear to work with a tweed blazer (totally chic look), even a leather pleated skirt or just with your skinny jeans. Plus, I get stopped in the street and hit on ALL THE TIME.
- Design Your Own Notebook or 2016 Calendar - If you need a new spring organizer, planner or notebook for all of your magical ideas, May Designs comes to the rescue. No longer do you have to have the same planner everyone else has, because at May Designs, you can design your own, from graphics to prints to colors. It's pretty cool. I have two that say "For Magic" and that's where I write down all of my ideas.
- I Am Enlightened Crystal Chakra Mist - I got this mist at a Gabby Bernstein event and I choose this particular one because it stood for opening up your crown chakra and opening yourself up to your spiritual awakening. That plus the beautiful smell from the essential oils, became my new perfume that I sprayed on myself numerous times throughout the day. This is the only product I will buy that uses essential oils, because it is not strong.
- Honeydew Body Lotion (Gluten-Free) - I discovered this lotion at a fancy spa years ago, and since then it has become my favorite lotion. It's completely organic and made with actual real ingredients like fruits and vegetables. (The entire line is not gluten-free, so if you buy a different one then the one listed here, you will have to call the manufacturer and ask about wheat gluten).
- Fluorite Crystal Necklace - Just another crystal necklace I fell in love with because of the colors. How amazing would this be with almost everything you own and layered with all your other jewels? I particularly LOVE Etsy Designers. I support small businesses and I often find the quality is so much better then the mainstream trendy brands.
Love and Shopping!
Leave a Reply